Dell is one of the leading developers of computers and laptops. And ever since its initiation, it has continued to produce innovative and technologically advanced laptops. Dell laptops are known for their sleek and stylish designs which are very important while trying to attract potential buyers. The video support technology in Dell laptops are world class and have a high-quality graphics card. The famous studio 14 laptops are a class apart and have more flair than the other versions or models of Dell laptops. It can be arguable that Dell laptops are the best in the world. But sometimes, due to certain errors, the reputation of a product can descend instantly. A very common problem that is found in Dell laptops is the issue with the touchpad. With the passage of time, the touchpad in Dell laptops ceases to work and require immediate assistance from the users. And although it may sound not alarming at all, it could lead to bigger problems. So if you want to know how to fix Dell touchpad problems, you can follow this blog or get the information and steps from a more reliable source by contacting Dell phone number.
Sometimes this error happens right after a Windows 10 update. This is caused by driver problems and if you handle the source the problem will get solved. There are two ways to deal with this problem, ‘download and install the driver from Dell’ or ‘update the driver using Driver easy’. If you want to learn how to execute these two methods, pay attention to the following instructions.
How to download and install Dell driver.
Before you proceed, you must know the laptop version or model and the system you are currently using.
- Open any browser of your choosing and type in ‘PC model+ driver download’. Enter your laptop model number along with the driver.
- One the result page, you will find the desired Dell driver link.
- Once you click it, you will be redirected to the download page of the driver.
- You will find an option that reads ‘mouse, keyboard and input devices’, expand this and you will find the Dell driver option under this.
- Select the appropriate driver and click download and install the .exe file by following the instructions on the screen.
May also read:- How to Fix Dell Error U1-2320 Error
Update your driver using the Driver Easy tool.
To know how to use this tool to fix the problem of the touchpad in Dell laptops, follow the steps given below:
- Download the Driver Easy file and install it on your laptop.
- Now open the application after installation and click on the ‘scan’ button.
- When you see the list of new drivers, click on ‘update all’.
These are the two ways in which you can solve the touchpad problem in Dell laptops. If you want to consult with a technician regarding any complication you can call Dell support number.
Source URL:- http://www.dellhelpline.gomilio.com/