Cheap flights can't be booked through Google Flights
On occasion, Google Flights will initially tell you a cheap fare is available, but when you try to book the fare either jumps in price or is unable to be booked altogether.
We refer to this as
- At some point in the Google Flights search process, the price drastically increases
- They only available way to get the promised low price is to call the airline
- The last step and promises you can book a low fare either with the airline or an online travel agency, but when you click to do so, the price jumps on the booking page
In each of these cases, there’s no way to book those specific flights on those specific dates at the original cheap price.
Once you have selected your flights, you'll see a page with the final price and links to book with the GoogleFlights. At the top, underneath the departure and destination cities, you'll see a suitcase icon on the class of travel: economy or basic economy.
If you click that button, a box will open with an explanation of what's included in each fare. You can then select your preferred class.
Note: Planning any international trips this year?Hurry! Save up to 70% on flights.
- Get alerts about cheap flights up to 90% off normal prices
- Find out when airlines accidentally publish the wrong prices
- Save hundreds on summer, peak season and holiday flights
source URL: click here