If you have some kind of disability in identifying colours, internet surfing becomes a tough task for you. Color blindness disables anyone even to recognize the logo of Chrome. Don’t worry, Google is always there, where anyone is looking or searching for any kind of solution. Google is facilitating color blind people through its search engine Chrome. Now, everyone who is partially color blind can recognize and identify the objects easily, and it makes the internet surfing smooth and easy. Although it is not the complicated and major invention in the history of the human being it is definitely a significant initiative for a physically challenged section of society.
It is a long-awaited facility, which was encoded as software by Dalton enterprises and adopted by Google Chrome to cater almost 300 million people. It includes TRITANOPIA (deficient in identifying blue color), DEUTERANOPIA (deficiency related to green color) and PROTANOPIA (not able to recognize red color). The extension not only targeting three colors but it impacted the whole spectrum of a color deficient person because the association of two colors creates the third one. In this way this extension extending the abilities of the human eye and providing sustainable and universal internet services for all.
How does it work?
Colour Enhancer extension works on the adjustment of colors properties. It increases or decreases the saturation, manifestation or shining and many other associated element of the color. It resembles the camera filters which we are using these days. It seems improper to a normal eye but is very useful for color deficient people. It enables them to identify, recognize and compare different colors on a computer or mobile screen.
How to enable Colour Enhancer extension on your system?
- First of all, you have to install the Google Chrome web browser in your system.
- For this, you need to go to the official website of Google Chrome.
- Move to the download button.
- It stars downloading in your system.
- Now, go to the downloaded setup file of Chrome.
- Double click the setup file to install it into your system.
- After the completion of installation, move to the Web Store.
- Search for accessibility Extension.
- Go to the Extension.
- Press “Add to Chrome” to add it with your web browser.
- After adding it to the Chrome, a prompt appears on your screen.
- Confirm the addition of Extension by clicking on “Add Extension”.
- Now, you can find an icon on the toolbar of the web browser.
- Press the icon, and it prompts a small screen.
- Mark on the check box to enable the setup.
- Now, you can see three different shaded stars in it.
- Click on the shiniest star among them.
- Now, another Window prompts on your screen which contains sliders under the stars.
- Adjust the slider until all stars start shining.
- Click to “OK” to finish the enabling of Extension on your system.
Now your system is all set for the color deficient people.
Ava Williams is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Harry Williams has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.