Without an internet connection, it is almost impossible to manage your work, it doesn’t matter you are a student, working person or even a household people. All you need to have the fastest internet connection but what if your Dell laptop doesn’t detect the Wi-Fi connection? You will look for troubleshooting steps by which you can resolve this trouble, if this is going to happen you are welcome here.
This blog has some tricks by which you can resolve the Dell laptop Wi-Fi connectivity problem. If in case you couldn’t solve the error call on Dell customer care number 1-844-794-2515. This number is always available for the consumers. On the call, dexterous technicians will fix it. Moreover, you can have a look at how to fix the problem when your Dell laptop is not detecting Wi-Fi.
The solution for Dell laptop Wi-Fi connection error:-
When you are getting trouble to connect the Wi-Fi because it is not responding or Wi-Fi is not being detected given steps will resolve the problem.
Method 1: Check the Wi-Fi connection
- First off, you should check the Wi-Fi of your router is available or not. You can check it by connecting other devices.
- Check the Wireless switches are turned on, click on Wireless icon make sure it is on or off. If this is turn off then turn it on.
Method 2: Turn off and turn on the Dell laptop
- Close all running programs from your laptop and then turn off the laptop.
- After sometime press the power button of your laptop and then turn it on.
- Try to connect the laptop with Wi-Fi.
Method 3: Change the settings of Wireless Adapter for Optimal performance
- Change the Wireless Adapter settings
- Now connect the Wi-Fi to your Dell laptop.
If you are still not able to connect the Wi-Fi with your Dell laptop then you should try to connect with customer care executives. To reach out to skilled technicians you can ring Dell technical support number which is always available. This is a toll-free number so you don’t have to pay for the call when you will call to experts. With the help of Dell laptop customer support team, you will be able to fix all issues within the short time duration.
Source URL: Dell laptop not detecting Wi-Fi