Facing problems with your HP printer? You can call the HP Printer Support Number that helps you to get suitable solutions and thus you can operate the printer as you need. Sometimes, it may happen that your HP printer is connected but it does not work properly. Once you avail the HP Customer Service you can get your problem solved that helps you to get rid of all the worries.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Connectivity Problem
Here are mentioned some steps to fix HP printer connectivity issue:
- Restart your computer, printer and wireless router. Then check whether the printer is connected to your network. You can also get a wireless network test report that’s easily accessible from the printer’s control panel. Pressing the wireless button you may get a direct access to the report that aids you to handle the system efficiently.
- Faulty drivers sometimes play the big role. You can use Driver Easy that automatically recognizes bad drivers in your system and thus you can correct the issue by making your printer function properly. You can easily download Driver easy for free getting all the necessary features.
- The Update button next to your HP printer can be used to download the correct driver. Pressing Update All button automatically updates all outdated and missing drivers and thus your system runs perfectly. You can now get the nice prints comprehending the true importance of an HP printer. If you want to reinstall the driver of a device you can also use the Driver easy to uninstall the driver.
- Next, you need to select tools from Driver easy. Once you choose Driver uninstall you can find a list where you have to find your HP printer driver. Simply, click the uninstall button and you can remove the driver that helps you to carry out a successful installation process.
- When you are going to print something the task automatically gets assigned to the default printer. So, you have to set your HP printer as your default one or you can choose the one ensuring that your HP printer works well coming out with the feasible print formats.
- The stuck print queue is another issue due to which your printer may malfunction. This print queue carries failed print jobs that stop your printing process. Now, you can clear all your printing jobs in order to restore the normal functionality of your HP printer. First, go to control panel selecting printers and devices. Right, click on your printers section and you can see the status of printing there. Next, open Printer menu and select Open As Administrator. Once again open the printer menu and you can find the option to cancel all the printing jobs.
- Finally, don’t forget to check your printer status like availability of paper, ink etc. It’s good to replace the printer cartridge after a certain period that helps you to get uninterrupted prints.
Overall, these are the processes following which you can fix the issue. However, if the problem persists you need to seek the help of an expert who can analyze your system by finding the underlying cause. Dialing the HP Support Number you can reach the expert there at any point in time that helps you to clarify all your doubts.
HP Customer Care also provides remote support to their users where you only need to follow certain instructions and thus your HP printer gets fixed instantly. It saves your time and effort and you can continue the works that give you the opportunity to get clear prints.