Enjoy a small group tour from Edinburgh to Loch Ness on day trip to the Scottish Highlands. See wooded lochs and tucked-away villages as you journey through spectacular scenery en route to Glencoe. The capital town of Scotland is the second one maximum visited place inside the United Kingdom after London. It is a stunningly attractive city with a wealth of outstanding sights to explore. There are also mysteries to research, royal influences to behold and a wealthy non secular past.
Goranga Ltd offer Loch Ness,Glencoe & Highlands day tour from Edinburgh provide wonderful opportunity to visit several destinations of Edinburgh in one day, including Glencoe and Highland attraction.
- Day trip to Loch Ness, Glencoe and the Highlands from Edinburgh
- Visit to Glencoe - site for Clan Macdonald Massacre of 1692
- Photostops at quaint villages of Fort William & Pilochry
- Chance to meet Nessie - the famous Loch Ness monster & take a relaxing cruise
- Admire the Caledonian canal, Fort Augustus Village & Urquhart Castle from outside
- Guided tour of Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of a professional english speaking driver-guide
- Tips & Gratuities
- Meals & Drinks unless specified
- Entrance Fees to the sights
- Other expenses of clients
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
Loch Ness, 24 miles lengthy and over 700 feet deep, is most famous for its sightings of the Loch Ness monster, affectionately referred to as Nessie. Spend about 2 hours at Loch Ness, wherein you can pick out to take a superb 5 star 'Loch Ness by means of Jacobite' cruise and discover the ruins of Urquhart castle, and analyze of its history inside the modern vacationer centre.
Glencoe is a part of the Scottish Highlands and it’s well-known for two things. One; it’s extraordinarily stunning, the most beautiful place on mainland Scotland and two; it was the place of the infamous gruesome Glencoe massacre where 38 men, women and children from the MacDonald clan were murdered in their sleep by their guests.
Edinburgh may additionally have a classically stunning look, but it also has an exciting contemporary environment and offers a rich mixture of tradition. Discover Edinburgh tourist attractions with Goranga There is lots to look in your go to so planning is vital and that is wherein this listing comes in.