Getting ripped can be incredibly hard. Many people actually consider it to be impossible for them. In fact, it doesn't need to be so difficult. There are some simple rules to follow that will allow you to burn fat so that your abs can be seen.
- Reduce your calorific intake - You just need to eat less! Yes, this is easier said than done, especially if you enjoy food. But with some determination, it can be done. If you continue eating healthy, it will get easier. People often struggle and give up with getting through the first few days or week. But after this, it gets much easier as your body doesn't desire the junk food like it used to. Sugars can be the #1 enemy to losing weight:
- Make use of suppelements - There are a whole bunch of supplements out there that can help. Some simply do not work, but many do:
- Protein - A whey protein supplement is pretty crucial if you want to maintain muscle mass while still burning fat.
- Metabolism boosting supplement - These are supplements that increase your fat burning rate. They often contain different herbs and caffeine to increase your metabolism. Find our more here: powerliftingbelts.org/best-ripped-ab-supplements/
- Fish oils - This one is often overlooked. Fish oils are a great source of omega 3 and they are proven to help you to burn fat quicker.
- Drink plenty of water - Water is key to burning fat. It helps to flush out fat and without sufficient water, your body will hold on to its fat stores for longer. Check out this video:
- Exercise - Doing a cardiovascular exercise in the morning will work wonders for burning fat. It is best to do this on an empty stomach as your body will be burning fat in this case. Exercising in the morning will help to also boost your metabolism for the rest of the day. Take a look at this video:
- Calculate your macros - Use a macro calculator where you enter your statistics such as weight and height. This will give you your target calories per day and also tell you how much protein and fat that you should be consuming. This will make it much easier to plan what foods you should be eating throughout the day. It also makes you check the packets of food before your eat it to see if you are consuming the right macros. For this we recommend a tool like that on iifym.com to find what macros you require.