People like to post each moment of their life on their social media account so much that many of the times they even forget to enjoy such moments in their actual life lively. Some of them are also addicted to social media madly. In such cases, they may want to cut off from social media. If you want to delete yourself from social media, then go through this blog carefully.
Here’s how you can become invisible on the social media!
1. Deleting Profiles
Start deactivating the accounts that have been made by you earlier.
For instance, on Facebook, you can delete your account by adopting the following steps-
• Firstly, check your ‘Profile Menu’.
• Then, Select ‘Security’.
• After that, press ‘Deactivate your account’.
• It is worth noting that to delete your account for forever you need to contact the staff of the Facebook.
A bit similar method has to be followed for other social media accounts. For instance, in Twitter, the following method has to be followed for deactivating the account.
• Firstly, check your account ‘settings’.
• Then, press on ‘delete my account’. It will be present towards the end of the page.
• For doing the above steps, Twitter will even ask you for your password.
2. Search yourself
It can be possible that a few months ago, you made some accounts, but over time you forgot about some of them. Don’t panic! Through search engines, you can get to know your old web accounts.
Try to find your name in all the possible search engine.
• For instance, you can search in the following major search engines-
• After that, log in to your account.
• Lastly, delete each of them.
Note: If by chance you forget any of your username or password, then don’t need worry for the same because mostly every login page has the option to get them back with the help of mail or OTP. You only need to follow the instructions given by it step by step.
3. Change the personal details
If you won’t be able to delete any of your accounts then start changing some of your necessary information with random stuff. This will help you remove any digital footprint.
• For instance, put a wrong name and modify the actual residential address with some unknown place.
Hope this would have been useful to you.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for zonefirewall on Norton, Webroot, McAfee, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.