In this world of technology, people prefer living a smooth life with the help of smart home devices at their place. They make the life worth living, especially for the ones who have a full-time job.
Here’s how to solve common Smart Home device issues.
- Making announcements
Smart homes lead to perfect communication. The misunderstanding among the family members is avoided with the help of smart home devices. You can take a perfect example from your day to day life. TIn several instances in your elders would have asked the kids to inform all family members that the food is ready. As a result, the kids start screaming all over.
In this type of situation, Amazon Echo and Google Home’s remarkable features can help you out with making such announcements. After comparing both of them, we came up with the conclusion that Google Home’s intercom is a bit irritating. It is complicated to set in a home as it needs wiring work to get done and also few of the times needs holes to be made in the wall. However, when it comes to both of the Amazon Echo and Google Home’s installation- you need to select any one between Echo’s Announce or Google Home’s feature.
The former announcement feature offers a one-way process whereas the latter offers a two-way Broadcast feature. It is so because for Echo owners can’t reply whereas use can even make a reply to Google Home’s Broadcast feature.
- It is worth noting that Alexa consists of a ‘drop-in’ feature that offers two-way communication. Although, it works between two of the Echo only.
- Switch off unnecessary lights
It is an annoying part to turn on/off lights. Especially whenever you are in a hurry or kids are at your home. Now, you don’t need to be worried about this part of your life.
- You just need to activate automation and motion sensors for dealing with this type of problems.
- Makes the Garage Door close by itself
If by mistake you forget to close the garage door, then you no longer need to go back home from your workplace to close it.
- You can go for a smart garage system by using MyQ. This will provide you with a notification whenever you will not close the garage door and will even let you close it with the help of a remote.
is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at