Nowadays, Canon is a well-known name in the printing industry around the world. Their printers are very well configured and equipped and popular for providing supreme quality prints. Therefore, with their high performance of printer, printing speed and best printing quality their printers are highly in demands by the business peoples. By offering vigorous quality and well-built designs, Canon has managed to create brand leadership in this market.
Apart from serving best quality services and well-built designs, Like some other machines, Canon printers are also throwing the software and hardware errors. The Canon Printer error code B200 is one of the ordinary errors encountered by various Canon printer users while using or printing with the Canon printer. This error Code B200 is quite irritating, and various users are fed up with this printer error. Sometimes, you can fix this error by just turn off and on after few minutes, but many times it cannot be resolved easily.
Below we provide you with a few simple steps which will help you in fixing the Canon Printer Error Code B200. However, Canon Printers are usually available with either 2 or 4+ cartridges; thus, fixing the error code B200 is different for almost both the printers.
Steps to Fix Canon Printer Error Code B200
To fix this error code B200, you need to follow the instruction stated below:
- Initially, open the cover of your printer, the cartridge frame will automatically raise, you have to remove all the cartridges from the frame.
- After that, remove the printhead that can be done just by moving the lever which is placed next to the cartridge frame. After moving the lever, smoothly remove the printhead from the printer.
- Next, again insert the printhead into its place in the printer and ensure that you have locked the screen.
- Now, reinsert all cartridges into their proper positions in the printer and just confirm that there is no door opens in the printer.
- By confirming the closure of door assures that the printer is set with access to the printhead and cartridges.
- Then, unplug your printer cord from the power source and leave it unplugged for minimum 5 minutes. Therefore, this effect in cooling down the printer and abiding electricity energy also removed from the printer.
- Lastly, re-plug the printer.
- Finally, start cleaning the cycle or perform an extensive nozzle check. Thus, the error B200 doesn’t occur if the printer has regular access to the print head.