It is common to encounter problems in HP Printers. Not because there is something wrong in the manufacturing process or printer per se, but due to the mistakes that a user could make. The relaxing thing to know is that all of the trouble regarding HP printer can be solved. HP Support Number is available round the clock to support the users if they encounter problems with their HP printers. There can be many problems that are the reasons for troubles in the printer. It could be a leaking cartridge, a missing wire or a loose chord. HP Printer Support comes with a manual which has all the parts of the printer explained with a diagram. One can also refer to that. In this narrative, we will be highlighting some issues that can be fixed by a user himself. Here are the tips and tricks that you must follow.
Scanning And Printing Problem Solving
The problems which printing and scanning are common. The best solution to tray here is to use HP Print and Scan Doctors. This is free of cost tool that is available for windows. It troubleshoots the problems like connectivity problems, corrupt drivers and many more. Below are some steps that will provide you the method of downloading and running HP Print and Scan Doctor. Read ahead.
- Be very sure that your printer is turned on and is connected to your PC.
- Then you have to download HP Print and Scan Doctor and after that follow all the prompts that will come just after you will be completed with the downloading process.
- You will see a welcome screen. From there you can click start. This will provide you with all the options to view all the printers that are available for troubleshooting process to happen.
- Select the printer which you have to deal with and then click on ‘Next’.
- After this, you can clock on ‘Fix Printing’ or ‘Fix Scanning’ whatever is the problem which you want to solve.
When you select your issue for troubleshooting, the prompt message may ask you to download some specific software. Just follow the prompt messages to download whatever software it asks you. It might be the sole reason why your Printer is not working properly and your issue can be resolved as soon as you download the specific software. In case your issue is not solved even after you download the recommended software, then keep on following the steps ahead.
- Now you have to review the results of the tests that are performed on your printers.
- The check marks mean that printer has passed those tests
- Whatever options have wrench symbol beside it that means those are the issues that are needed to be fixed.
- The sign of exclamation mark shows that the test has been failed or is incomplete. It needs a user’s action. For this, you can take assistance from HP Help Number.
More To Know
If you are unable to solve the issues yourself, then you can take help from a technical team with the help of HP Technical Support Number. Just dial the number and you will be assisted. Here are some common problems that you can resolve with your HP Printer by calling to the HP help and support number.
Performing Your Files
It may be your files which needs a proper arrangement on your hard-disk which are causing problems to your printer.
You may need to perform configuration as this could be the obstruction for the proper performance of your printer. You will be guided on this in detail by the technical support team.