Out of the vast range of printer available in the present world, Dell Printer finds its way in the list of most used printer across the world with lots of exciting features. Along with the features and benefit we enjoy while using Dell printer there is some problem too which we witness. There can be various reasons because of which your Dell Printer is not able to communicate with your computer but the most common reason which is faced by the user often is because of the driver issue. To resolve any kind of issue regarding Dell Printer you can always contact Dell technical support where the team of highly trained professionals is available 24x7.
Dell printer driver can experience issues because of an outdated driver. There are a few ways in which you can update the drivers:
- Update the Dell printer driver manually
- Open the Control Panel and click the device manager.
- Locate your Printer device and after the right click, you can find “Update Driver software’.
- Pop up window will show 2 options always use this option ‘Search automatically for driver software’.
- Windows update can be used to update driver
- In the start menu, you will find the setting.
- Windows update menu can be found under ‘Update & Security’
- Check for the updates, if an update for the driver is available click on Install updates.
- Update the Dell printer driver automatically
If you lack the patience to update the driver manually just follow these steps to update it automatically-:
- You need to download and install Driver Easy software
- Run the software to check for the driver to be updated.
- Click the Update button next to your printer name.
If you are still encountering any problem in updating the driver then feel free to connect anytime with the support team and you can dial Dell tech support for the much-needed advice to resolve the issue. They are available round the clock to help the users who are facing any problem while fixing the issue of Dell printer Driver.
Source URL: Dell printer driver not working properly