It is a very simple procedure to capture a screenshot on the iPhone, but it depends on the iOS version you are currently using. If you are not able to take a screenshot on your iPhone or are getting the screenshot not working error, then go through the instructions listed below to fix this issue.Source: http://ww-mcafee.com/how-to-fix-screenshot-not-working-on-iphone-and-ipad/
Here’s How to Fix Screenshot not working on iPhone and iPad
• Keep pressing on the Home button.
• After that, long press on the Sleep or Wake key, located on the upper side of the iPhone or iPad. Don’t release the home button while doing this.
• After a few seconds, the display changes into black. Don’t release both the keys till you get the Apple logo on the screen.
• Now, you need to wait until the rebooting process gets completed.
For the new version of the iPhone, you do not get a home button. Follow these steps:
• Long press and free the volume up key.
• Long press and free the volume down key.
• Keep pressing on the Slide key for a few seconds till the display changes into black.
• Keep pressing on the button till you will get the Apple Logo on the screen.
• Let the rebooting process gets complete on your iPhone.
• Once you have completed the rebooting process, you need to take a screenshot to check if the screenshot not working issue is fixed or not.
Take a Screenshot Through the Assistive Touch Feature
• Press on the Settings symbol provided on the home screen of the iPhone.
• You will get the iPhone settings on the screen.
• Click on the General button.
• Now, you will get the general settings on the screen.
• Press on the Accessibility option.
• The related options appear on the screen.
• Go down till you will get the Assistive Touch option, located in the interaction column.
• Choose the Assistive Touch option.
• Press on the option associated with the Assistive Touch option.
• Now, it will change from the white to an olive color, which means you have successfully enabled the Assistive Touch option.
• Choose the Customize Top Level Menu option.
• Press on the plus symbol provided at the end right side of the display.
• Now, the new and plus icon will get added on display.
• You will get the accessibility features menu list on the screen.
• Go down and choose the option which is named as Screenshot.
• Make sure the screenshot option has an azure color tick symbol near to it.
• Press on the Done option given in the top right side of the display.
• Now, you will get the screenshot option on the menu list located at the upper side of the display.
• Press on the silver color button for opening the Assistive Touch menu.
• To take a screenshot of the home screen, press on the Screenshot symbol.
• The newly captured screenshot will immediately get saved to the Camera Roll.
Ryan Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.