There can be plenty of reasons for your iPhone’s camera not being able to focus the way it should – starting from a huge software problem to normal finger blockage on the lens. The methods that have been mentioned below will make your iPhone capturing good pictures like earlier.Source: iPhone
Methods to Avoid Blurred Pictures on iPhone
- iPhone Camera Is Not Taking Good Pictures-Easiest Solution
If your iPhone is not working correctly, then the problem can be huge. However, if your Camera of iPhone is not focusing then can start focusing by following some easy methods.
- For instance, one simple step is to remove the cover of your iPhone.
This may seem like useless, but in actual it does work out. The reason behind removing the cover is that a bit big covers of the iPhone some of the time block the camera lens.
- You can do another simple step by cleaning the iPhone’s camera. It is worth noting that dirt and dust can easily get collected on it and that can be one of the primary reason for your camera for not being able to focus correctly.
- Purchase a microfiber cloth and keep cleaning until the unwanted particle gets removed. And after that capture a picture.
Note: If you watch dirt inside the lens then don’t remove it by yourself as it can harm your iPhone. Instead, prefer taking your iPhone to an iPhone shop. They will surely lift the unwanted element without damaging your iPhone.
- iPhone Camera Is Not Taking Good Pictures- Photography Tricks
The method of taking the picture really matters a lot in photography.
- The blurred images can be avoided if you specify the ‘focus point’ of your picture by pressing on the object you’re planning to focus upon.
- For instance, it can be a person’s face, an insect and so on. This makes your iPhone understand you are trying to focus on a specified object.
- One of the other tricks is to avoid taking pictures of objects that are placed too near to the iPhone.
- Remember that your movement may lead to the shaking of your iPhone, and that can capture the picture blurred so prefer standing static while capturing the photo.
- iPhone Camera Is Not Taking Good Pictures- Do Software Updates
You can update the software by following the given below instructions carefully.
- Firstly, ensure that you’re connected to the Internet and then go to Settings.
- Then, select General.
- After that, press on Software Update.
- Click on Download and Install.
- Lastly, press on Install Now.
Emma Justine is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technology industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Emma has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.