This is the blog post to install and configure a dell printer driver on Mac with right settings. The step-wise guidance is given right here to install the Dell printer driver on Mac computers and solve the Dell driver related various issues on Mac devices. There is a right process to install and configure the Dell printer driver and the process is given right for right solution.
Steps to Install and Configure Dell Printers:
- Visit at the Dell support official website.
- Now download and follow the installation instruction to install driver.
- Now open the “Apple” icon menu on your Mac.
- Select here the “System Preferences” option from the menu.
- Now select the “Print & Fax” option and tap on “+ (plus)” sign
- Now open “Add Printer” application at the bottom.
- Open here the toolbar of the add printer window and pick up an IP.
- Set here the details for Protocol, Address, Queue, Name and Location
- Now also add Print Using and click at the “Add” button.
- Click on “Continue” button to finish the wizard.
Hope these steps will help you to install and configure Dell printers with right settings. If need help or there is any problem while installing and configuring the Dell printer on Mac, then call 1-844-395-2200 at Dell printer customer support and get online assistance to fix the problems by experts. This online help service is open for all types and size of Dell printers on Windows or Mac.