Rapid technical enhancement increases the demand for the printer which can stand on the day to day printing need and this is increasing by every year. Canon grasps the ongoing trends and develops Canon PIXMA TS9160 according to market demand. Canon has equipped this so efficiently that it could be connected to other devices using Ethernet, WI-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB. LCD touch screen is additional ornamentation in it.
Steps for installing Canon PIXMA TS9129 Driver on Linux
Follow the process given below and install the printer driver on your Linux system. Do not skip any step mentioned in the procedure if you want to get a smooth installation.
- A device with Linux OS
- A machine with Unix Printer Service (CUPS)
Steps of Installation
- Open your PC and as well as the CUPS.
- Open web-based interface.
- Go to the browser and move to local host: 631.
- Connect your PC with printer.
- Go to Administration tab and choose Printers on the browser.
- Click to Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Printer (Canon TS9120) must be on the list. Click on the printer and click to Continue.
- CUPS fetch the printer, now connect to printer click on add printer.
- Fill the configuration window which pops up on your screen
- Your printer is set to use.
Steps To Install Driver of Canon PIXMA TS9120 on MacOS
Follow the process given below and install the printer driver on your Mac system. Do not skip any step mentioned in the procedure if you want to get a smooth installation.
- The driver of the printer
- A system with MacOS.
Steps of Installation
- Double-click on driver file & scale it on Disk Image.
- Again twice click on Disk Image where you wish to mount the driver.
- Finally click twice on the driver file. It will start the installation automatically.
Uninstall of Canon PIXMA TS9120 Printer Driver
Do you wish to uninstall the printer driver for some reason? Follow these steps:
Steps for MacOS
- Click on Apple Menu.
- Go to System Preferences.
- Choose Printers and Scanners.
- Select the printer driver
- Go to Remove.
Steps for Linux OS
- Open Application.
- Click to System Settings.
- Click on Printers. It pops up Printer window.
- Open Unlock button at the right corner.
- Enter a password.
- Go to Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer driver.
- Click on the minus sign which you found after selecting the Canon PIXMA TS9120 printer driver.
Aron Smith is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on Canon Printer Support , Brother Printer Support and many other related topics.