Logitech is providing the mice from the old days when the mouse had a ball at its bottom to move the cursor on the screen. Not only mice, but there is also a big list of Logitech’s products, including keyboards, headphones, speakers, and more. Logitech has developed its gadgets with time, and now its products are considered as one of the best. If you want to know how to pair and connect your wireless Logitech mouse to your computer, then check out the instructions mentioned below.Source: http://ww-mcafee.com/how-to-pair-and-connect-a-wireless-logitech-mouse/
How to pair your Logitech mouse with a wireless receiver
Most mice come with a wireless receiver that can be used on any system to connect the mouse to it. The procedure is straightforward; you just have to connect the wireless receiver to the computer and mouse to the receiver. Here is how.
Note: if you’re using a computer that doesn’t have built-in Bluetooth capability, then the wireless receiver will connect your mouse.
1. Power on your Logitech mouse by using the bottom On/Off switch.
2. Now, take the wireless receiver and insert it into the USB port of your computer. The wireless receiver looks like a USB drive, and you can insert it into any free port of your device.
3. When the wireless receiver is ready to use, hold your mouse and press the ‘Connect’ button located at the bottom of your mouse. You can use a paperclip and any suitable instrument if you’re unable to press the button. If your mouse also has a ‘Channel’ button, then you can use it to select a channel before connecting to the receiver.
Once the mouse connects to the receiver, it will be able to move the cursor on your computer.
How to pair and connect your Logitech mouse with a PC
Nowadays, most PCs come with built-in Bluetooth capability, therefore connecting a Bluetooth device including your Logitech mouse isn’t so tricky. Follow these steps to connect your Logitech mouse with your PC.
1. Start your PC and open the start menu.
2. Under the start menu, click ‘Settings.’ It is just above the Power button near the lower left corner of the menu. This will open the settings window on the screen.
3. Click on ‘Devices’ (second option) in the settings window.
4. Now, click on ‘+ Add Bluetooth or other devices.’ You may need to select ‘Bluetooth or other devices’ from the left menu to reveal this option. Clicking this option will show you the available devices.
5. Now, power on your Logitech mouse by using the bottom On/Off switch.
6. Next, press the ‘Connect’ button located at the bottom of your mouse. You can use a paperclip and any suitable instrument if you’re unable to press the button. If your mouse also has a ‘Channel’ button, then you can use it to choose a channel before pairing.
7. When your wireless mouse in pairing mode, its name will start appearing on the screen, select your Logitech mouse to pair and connect with it.
Now, your Logitech more ready to work.
How to pair and connect your Logitech mouse on Mac
1. Click on the ‘Bluetooth’ icon in the top menu bar.
2. Select ‘Open Bluetooth Preferences’ from the prompted Bluetooth menu. This is the last option in the menu and selecting it will display the list of the paired device.
3. Now, power on your Logitech mouse by using the bottom On/Off switch.
4. Then, press the ‘Connect’ button located at the bottom of your mouse. If your mouse also has a ‘Channel’ button, then you can use it to choose a channel before pairing.
5. Now, wait for your Mac to discover your mouse.
6. When your Logitech mouse appears in the Bluetooth devices on your Mac, select it and click ‘Connect.’
When it says ‘Connected,’ this means your mouse is successfully paired and connected to your Mac. Now, you can start using it.
Ryan Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.