After reaching the middle age, our brain becomes a bank of experiences, where good and bad experiences are deposited. Usually, we don’t keep the bad experiences. But when required we retain the good experience to put it into use. It really helps us to keep the journey of life constant without stopping ourselves. So this excellent characteristic of a human is available as one of the features in Gmail Account too, where a user can recover his or her account. Below is the way to delete and recover the Gmail account.
Act fast. A user has a maximum of two working days to recover the account after deleting a Gmail account.
- Launch the Google recovery page. Visit https://accounts.google.com/signin/reovery in user’s browser. It will open a page with a text field.
- Type the user email address. For the Gmail account that has been deleted simply “Enter” the address.
- Press Next. At the bottom of the text field, there is a blue tab.
- Type user password. Type the password for the user email address in the text field that’s in the middle of the page.
- Press Next. The user will see it just at the bottom of the text field.
- Press Continue when prompted. It helps the user to go on the account creation page, where the user may restore their old email address.
- Review user account information. The user will see his or her old email address here, along with phone number and recovery email address. If the user finds that everything seems to be up-to-date, then he or she can proceed.
- Press Submit. Just at the bottom of the account information section, it is a blue button.
- Type a phone number. Enter the phone number in the text field just to the middle of the page so that the user can receive a text message.
- Press Continue. The user may find it just at the bottom of the page. A text message will be sent by Google with a verification code.
- Redeem user verification code. Launch user phone’s Message application or section, launch the text from Google, and review the six-digit code in the message.
- Type the verification code. On PC, enter the code into the text field in the middle of the page.
- Press Continue. The user may find it just at the bottom of the verification code field. If the code is correct, it will recover user email account and will go back to the Google account page.
- Launch the Gmail account. Visit www.gmail.com in the browser. It will help the user to access the inbox for the previously deleted account.
Joey Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines and blogs.
Source : Gmail Account