Nowadays most of the people are using printers in office and even at home. There are many types of printers available but the canon printer is the best one when to other printers. It is because the Canon is one of the most popular brands which give the quality print to the users. The Canon printers are designed with the latest technology and provide the excellent printing features to the people.
Are you facing any problem in your canon printer? Well, you are at the right place. To solve your problems quickly and faster you can make use of the technical printer support. The experts in the technical canon support team are well-experienced and they are capable to fix your canon printer issues quickly.
How to trouble Canon printer
If you are having trouble with your Canon printer to print properly or even any other issues then you make use of the below-given steps to repair your printer. There are many different troubleshooting steps so you can follow on your own to get your printer back in good condition quickly.
- Initially, see it your canon printer has its indicator lights in a specific pattern
- And then manual to see if there is an error code
- If any error occurs follow the instructions in the manual for how to fix the issues
- If there is no error continue to the next step
- Make sure the power is plugged into your wall and USB cable connected to your computer
- On the top of the printer do a quick visual inspection to see if there is any paper stuck in the paper feed
Restart your computer and try to print off in case the computer has stopped recognizing your printer or else the printer has stopped due to the software error
- Navigate to your computer control panel
- Click on the Printers and Faxes option
- If your Canon printer is not showing in the list click on the Add a printer button
- And then follow the on-screen instruction so that your computer will try to detect the printer
- Uninstall and re-install the Canon software which came with your printer
- And then navigate your Web browser to the official web page
- And then download the recent version of the software driver
- Open the canon printer software
- Choose the Properties
- Click on the option to Test alignment or Clean Print Heads which depends on the version of the software you using
- And then wait for few minutes to finish the alignment
- And then off the test page
- Check to see if the test page printer working properly or not
Make use of above-given steps to fix your Canon printer by yourself. If it is not working after that you can contact the canon printer support to fix your issues.