Dell is a most famed or reputed printer manufacturer on the globe. The Dell printer has excellent features like- speedy printing, scanning, various premium quality outputs and easy-to-use. Sometimes, users face some common Dell errors such as-010-359, 010-317. In all of the theses, today in this article we are discussing the printer error 010-377. This a fuser failure or detached error and most of the users get it on their printer. So, if you are also facing this error, then definitely the given steps will help you to solve this error. Please follow the offers some manual simple steps to get an instant solution.
Easy Steps to Fix Dell Printer Error 010-377:
For the user comfort, there are providing some simple or easy-to-use steps to solve the dell printer error, just need to follow each step.
- First, turn off your printer, using the power switch on the left side of the printer. Wait for few minutes, turn the printer on.
- Now, check again if the error still occurs.
- If you are getting again the error, turn the printer off again.
- Now, open the front cover by using the button at the top of the printer’s right side.
- Now, press the release button on the right side of the fuser assembly, and then slide the fuser out of the printer.
- Now, reinsert the fuser by using the left endpoint of the fuser into the holes inside the printer.
- Scroll the right end of the fuser assembly into the printer.
- Now, inserting the correct notch into the holder, and then press carefully until it clicks.
- Now, insert the front cover and turn on the printer.
- Now, check if the error still occurs on your printer.