Previously, we have seen the ability to sync the phone’s contact with the Facebook’s Messenger app, which also intended to integrate most of its services with Instagram. But now, Facebook has brought a new feature to its Messenger app and that is meant to allow users to sync all of the Instagram contacts to the Facebook Messenger.
Note: Before you begin using this feature, you have to make sure that you an updated version of Messenger and Instagram, and you are logged into both apps using appropriate credentials. However, this feature is now available to all the Facebook Messenger users across the globe.
Follow the steps given below to start syncing contacts to the Facebook Messenger:
- Launch your Facebook Messenger app. You can do so from the launcher or shortcut (if you have made one).
- Click on the ‘Profile’ icon. You will find it in the top right corner of your app.
- Then you need to scroll little down and click on the ‘People’ option.
- From here, you will have to select the next option – “Sync Instagram Account.”
- If the Instagram app has already been Installed and configured on your phone, you just have to click on Connect to (your name) button.
- Doing so will set up the contact sync process on your device.
- As soon as the process is complete, you are going to be able to see all of your Instagram contacts into the Facebook Messenger app.
Note: If you also want to sync your phone contacts to Facebook Messenger, then you can enable the ‘Sync contacts’ option from the ‘People’ tab.
For any reasons, if you want to disconnect the Instagram account from Messenger, you can do it too just by following the easy steps given below:
- Launch the Facebook Messenger app.
- And go to the ‘People’ tab by clicking on the profile icon.
- then you just need to click on the ‘Instagram Account’ option
- Doing so will take you to a tab where you can disconnect your account from syncing the contacts by selecting the ‘Disconnect’ option.
Thank you for reading my blog! I hope that this information is going to help you learn how to sync your Instagram contacts with Facebook.
Jack Tucker is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles on HP Printer Support, Brother Printer Support and many other related topics.