To sync Outlook with an android, you need a third party utility. Outlook has no part in this process as it will only supply the data you need. Sync software does all of the work. Sync software is already installed on your phone or you may need to purchase them. Here, basic steps are given for this process and also you need the latest version of Outlook.com.
- Add Outlook.com account and you must use auto account setup for this process.
- Now, add your email account to the profile.
- The Outlook.com is the default data file.
- And your email account is the default email account.
On Android device:
- Add an email account.
- Add the Outlook.com account as an Active Sync account in the Android mail app. The account type might be called Outlook.com orCorporate depending on your device. Choose the manual option if it's not an outlook.com or MSN email address.
- On outlook.com account turn off email sync.
- If needed hide calendar and contact sync on your personal account. If you need any info or you are not able to sync through the above-given steps, then you may contact to Hotmail customer service number. They are available 24*7 for user help and support.