Nintendo Switch is a handy video game console designed and introduced by Nintendo. The gaming console was introduced in the year of 2017. Gaming enthusiasts prefer Nintendo Switch due to its several amazing gaming features. There is a huge variety of games that users play on their Nintendo Switch console. Net surfing is quite amazing on this console, and if you want to do it then you can follow the methods mentioned in this article to use a web browser on your Nintendo Switch console.
Using the web browser on your Nintendo Switch console is as easy as it sounds. Go through the steps mentioned below to use a web browser on Nintendo Switch:
- At first, scroll over to System Settings available in the dashboard of your Nintendo switch.
- Now, choose the Internet option.
- After selecting the Internet, choose Internet settings.
- Now, connect your Nintendo Switch console with the Wi-Fi you use.
- Choose Change Settings option inside the settings of Internet.
- Select, DNS Settings option by scrolling down a bit.
- After that, change the DNS Settings to Manual from Automatic.
- Set your Primary DNS as 045.055.142.122 and save the changes.
- Now, click on the OK button in the pop-up box showing Settings have been changed.
- Once you are back on the previous screen, choose the option Connect To This Network to connect the console with the network successfully.
- Click on Next when you see a prompt showing Registration is required to use this network.
- Now, click on the button shows Continue To Google on the SwitchBru DNS page.
- You are allowed to surf the Internet once you see the Google Search bar.
Here’s how to set your network DNS to automatic again
You have to make changes in the network and DNS settings on your Nintendo Switch console and if you wish to set the settings back to the automatic from manual then follow the steps listed below:
- First of all, click on the System Settings available on the home menu.
- Next, choose the Internet settings inside the System Settings section.
- Select the Wi-Fi connection you are connected to once the page loads.
- There, change the DNS setting from Manual to Automatic.
- Now, press the home button on your Nintendo Switch console to get back to the main menu.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for AOI Tech Solutions on Norton , McAfee and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 888-875-4666.