Discover Stirling Castle, Scotland’s most significant medieval fastness, and snap photos of the historical Doune Castle. Relish a small full day cluster tour of Loch Lomond National Park & Stirling Castle Coach Tour from Glasgow we travel via the picturesque Campsie Fells, before creating our initial stop at Loch Lomond, one amongst the prettiest and largest lochs within the whole of European nation.We then travel on for a few lunch within the little village of Aberfoyle, close within the heart of the attractive Trossachs parkland, slightly below the Highland faultline.
After lunch our Loch Lomond tour from metropolis shall continue the journey of exploration through the Trossachs - Scotland’s first national park, called ‘Highlands in miniature’ for its abundance of lochs, mountains and forests and therefore the land of legendary outlaw, Rob Roy malefactor. we tend to depart for Stirling early afternoon and our last stop is that the splendid Stirling Castle, sitting high on igneous rock, giving tremendous views of the landscape. you may have time to go to the castle and learn of the exploits of key historic figures together with William Wallace, Robert the Bruce and Jewess Queen of Scots.With uncountable fascinating things to visualize and do here, the Stirling Castle expertise is well price a visit. we then create our manner back to city where your Loch Lomond tour will end.
- Introduction to the land & legends of Rob Roy & William Wallace
- Stop in for lunch at the quaint village of Aberfoyle
- Explore the lochs, mountains & forest in Trossachs National Park
- Visit the magnificent 'Stirling Castle' sitting on the volcanic rocks
- Guided tour of Loch Lomond, The Trossachs National Park & Stirling Castle
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Services of an experienced English speaking driver-guide
- Tips & Gratuities
- Meals & Drinks unless specified
- Entrance Fees to the sights
- Other expenses of clients
- Pick-up & drop-off from the hotel
Glasgow is a town buzzing excitedly and culture and therefore the third largest city within the united kingdom and offers a colossal quantity of free activities and events. apart from museums like Kelvingrove picture gallery holidaymaker may also get pleasure from the sunshine in one of the city’s parks or explore the botanical Gardens. Glasgow sightseeing offers travelers to explore tons to find like the Helix in flute or natural treasures together with Loch Lomond, the Highlands or the seashore.