Windows 7 was introduced in the year 2007 and there are plenty of people using Windows 7 on their devices as same as Windows XP. For them, it is worth noting point that warnings will be shown to Windows 7 users from the middle of the January month in 2020. Officially the support is going to finish on 14 January and starts January 15.
It shall be structured as small-sized windows warnings. Fortunately, this warning shall be removed by its device users not only for the current moment but also for the permanent basis. The device users who shall decide still remain with Windows 7 even after the completion of the support date shall be facing Windows operating system attacks. Resultantly, the computer files might get leaked.
By a guess, approximately a total of 300 million Windows 7 users are still connected to the net currently as a compared total of 900 million Windows 10 users overall as this 300 million user is not any small fraction of people, so it is set as a big aim for the thieves for taking out benefit from the users still having an operating system which is not in support anymore.
Are you among the Windows 7 device users presently? The currently using Windows 7 shall be able to take benefit of the Windows 10 upgrading offer, which is present completely free of cost even after knowing that the offer has been expired already.
So move towards the Windows 10 upgrading task as early as possible.
Upgrading to Windows 10
- Firstly, you need to download the ‘Media Creation Tool.’ It will be located in the system.
- Then, press the Download tool option as well as you need to save the installer in the device of yours.
- Next, you need to double-click on the MediaCreationTool.exe for opening the Windows 10 setup wizard.
- Next, tap on Accept to the licensing agreement.
- Then, choose the ‘Upgrade this PC now’ tab for downloading the items as well as starting the upgrading task.
- After that, tap on the Next option.
- Next, write a valid Windows 10 product key (if present).
- Then, tap on the Next option.
- After that, tap on the Accept option for agreeing on the licensing agreement one more time.
- Next, choose the ‘Keep personal files and apps’ tab.
- Then, press the Install option.
- After completing the upgrading task from Windows 7 to the Windows 10, you shall be able to view the same desktop, but your device shall now also comprise the new features of Windows 10
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Wire-IT Solutions on Norton, McAfee and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience. To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 8889967333.