The famous “white” city of Rajasthan state, Udaipur has now become the talk of the town for all the people. It’s unquestionably a dream destination for a romantic holiday. Udaipur is famous around the world as the City Of Lakes or the Venice of The East. Pichola, Fateh Sagar, Udai Sagar and Swaroop Sagar lakes in this city are considered some of the most beautiful in the state.History of Udaipur
Udaipur was founded in 1559 by Maharana Udai Singh II as the capital of Mewar region. Maharana Udai Singh Ji established a residence in the new region. Later in 1568 when the Mughal Emperor Akbar invaded and captured the fort of Chittor, Udai Singh moved the capital to his new residence. And the new place was named Udaipur.
Much more than a day trip
- Fatehsagar Lake:- Popularly known as FS among the locals, this lake is the heart and soul of every Udaipurite and indeed the most happening place in Udaipur. After a long day at work, it’s the perfect place to sit back and relax.
- City Palace:- Udaipur City Palace is one of the architectural marvels of Rajasthan, located peacefully on the banks of Lake Pichola. This majestic City Palace is the most-visited tourist attraction of Udaipur and often distinguished as the largest palace complex in Rajasthan.
- Pichola Lake:- One of the most famous attractions in the lake surroundings is Lake Palace that sits right in the middle of the lake, constructed on the Jag island. Mohan Mandir, built by Jagat Singh between the period 1628-1652 and Jag Mandir are other islands that are worth a visit.
- Sajjangarh Palace:- Located just on the outskirts of the city of Udaipur, perched atop a hill, Sajjangarh Palace is a former royal residence belonging to the Mewar dynasty, who ruled over this place for centuries. The palatial complex is named after its patron, Maharana Sajjan Singh, who ordered its construction and had it erected in 1884. It was originally intended to be a nine-storeyed astronomical observatory to note and assess the arrival and patterns of monsoon clouds, which could be easily perceived from the palace because of its location at a strategic vantage point at one of the hilltops of Aravalli, called Bansdara Peak. For this reason, it has also earned the name Monsoon Palace. It would have also created employment opportunities for the subjects.
- Ambrai Ghat:- Situated on the banks of Lake Pichola, it is one of my favorite places in Udaipur! At night, the view of City Palace and Lake Palace from the Ghat is just stunning.
- Bagore Ki Haveli and Gangaur Ghat:- Just next to the Haveli entrance, you must visit the Gangaur Ghat. Observing the flocks of Pigeon on the Ghat is definitely a moment to remember. Views of Lake Palace with Aravalli Hills in the backdrop are stunning from here.
- Karni Mata Temple
- Neemach Mata
- Badi Lake
You have to actually plan your itinerary first before deciding on the Tempo Traveller that you will rent. Are you bringing the entire family? How many days and bags are you taking? Are you also traveling out of the city? Since there are hundreds of cheap car hires in the web that caters around and near the Udaipur airport, you can search for various car rental websites with reviews and customer scores which will help you decide. Picking the right car may seem confusing at first, but remember to always take your time and study whatever option you may have. You can compare from different providers and the deals each provides while sticking to your allotted budget.
If you have the entire family traveling with you bring along extra luggage, a people mover should suit you. Whether it’s a city trip or an out of town adventure, a van brings that extra seat and convenience you needed. Not flashy, but we have to accept that sometimes practicality outweighs style.
All of us dream to have the perfect getaway. We don’t want to waste so much time doing things that are out of the plan.
If you are planning a trip and want to rent a cheap Taxi Services in Udaipur & Udaipur Taxi Services, here are some tips to save money and to find the right vehicle. Driving a car in Udaipur is pretty easy, and it’s the best way to discover the big cities and its surroundings. Public transport is quite expensive in Udaipur.
Mobile no:- 9672785555