Pineapple cake we start with the summer recipes, we have the veracity on top and we want to light the oven, so we will prepare more refreshing cakes that do not need to be baked.
There are recipes that prepare them, you like them and we publish them immediately. However there are others that you repeat them several times and they remain unpublished, as it is the case of the pineapple cake. Perhaps why we have more view and not we give it so much importance and it's a shame why this simple and quick type of cake takes us out of any unforeseen situation.
Whatever the reason may be, this cake can not be absent in our recipe book !!
If you liked it, let's go with the recipe.
Ingredients for the candy
- 150 gm of sugar
- 50 gm of water
- A few drops of lemon juice
- 1 large jar of pineapple in its juice
- 500 ml of cream
- 1 envelope of lemon (or pineapple)
- gelatin (The necessary according to the mold)
- Liquid candy
We will start preparing the liquid caramel first. If we use candy we skip this step, but I recommend making a good homemade caramel, it is worth working a little more.
- For the caramel we put the water, the sugar with a few drops of lemon juice in a saucepan and let it cook over a low heat. No need to stir.
- When we see that it starts to take color we remove from the fire, so we get a lighter candy.
- Pour the candy into the chosen mold with care not to burn.
- We place the pineapple slices on top of the caramel and the on top of the pineapple, we reserve. Warm the pineapple juice and when it starts to boil, put the gelatin in place. Remove from the heat and pour the cream. Remove until the gelatin is diluted.
- Pour the mixture over the carefully and store in the fridge.
- Let it set, better from one day to the next.
- Now we only have to unmold the cake and enjoy a good bite.
I hope you like it !!
For the cake and for information or to order any kind of cake or cake for your favorite flavors, you can visit cakengifts.in and choose cake delivery in Kota services.