It is the condition of the kidneys when they leak the excess amount of the protein in the urine. Too much protein leakage by the kidneys means the glomeruli are damaged. Glomeruli are the small blood vessels that are present inside the kidneys for the process of filtration. They also hold the essential protein in the human blood and albumin is one of them that is responsible for the osmotic pressure of the blood. This is the reason why proteinuria is also known as albuminuria. For stopping the leakage of protein in the urine, Proteinuria treatment in Ayurveda is the best and the effective way to reduce the progression of the disorder.
Proteinuria and Chronic kidney disease
CKD or chronic kidney disease is the progressive loss of kidney function. Proteinuria is the sign of chronic kidney disease that usually occurs in the early stage. In most of the cases, the symptoms are noticeable.
As the CKD progresses, some symptoms you may experience are as follows:
- Shortness of breath
- Frequent urination
- Trouble sleeping
- Dry and itchy skin
- Swollen hands and feet
- Loss of appetite
Proteinuria treatment in Ayurveda can eliminate the causes and symptoms of the disorder from its roots so that it can’t reoccur.
Proteinuria treatment in Ayurveda
Temporary or mild proteinuria won’t need treatment. But consistent proteinuria needs proper treatment. Ayurveda can give you a complete solution to this health condition. Ayurvedic treatment may include:
- Be active – it can help the body in maintaining the weight and reduce the blood pressure level.
- Check and control your blood sugar- around 50% of the diabetes patients are unaware of the occurrence of the disorder. Therefore, you may need to check the blood sugar level as part of the general body checkup, and it becomes more important for those whose age is approaching middle age or older. According to the leading websites, half of the people with kidney disease have diabetes, but it can be managed easily.
- Don’t smoke – smoking is responsible for the low blood flow to the kidneys. If this condition occurs, then it may decrease the ability to perform functions of the kidneys. It also increases the risk of having kidney cancer.
- Dietary changes – your doctor may recommend a specific diet change if you have kidney disease because of diabetes and high blood pressure.
- Weight loss – losing weight can manage the conditions that can impair kidney function.
- Reduce the protein intake – during proteinuria, the consumption of the food items rich in protein must be restricted. Read the labels while buying any product. You can also add some low protein food items in your diet.
- Eat a balanced diet – it may help the body in maintaining body weight, reducing blood pressure, preventing heart diseases, diabetes, and other conditions associated with chronic kidney disease.
Proteinuria treatment in Ayurveda includes these tips along with the use of herbal medicines that are scientifically proven for their better results.
Karma Ayurveda is a leading health care institute that can heal you from this disorder naturally. Medicines provided by their doctor are side-effect free and can heal any kidney disorder naturally.