The Error message “Qbwin.Log: Lvl_error Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer Id Number” displayed when you enter the Invalid Customer ID number while setting up your account with online services like Bank Feeds. The Log files of QuickBooks, Qbwin.log, is containing the error code mentioned with an error.
The experts of QuickBooks or people who have faced this problem recommend that if you have encountered with this issue, it is better to touch-base with a certified technical support person to troubleshoot the issue as Log file issue can be critical issues and it can be a breakdown to the productivity.
Although, for such problem, the technical support person is required still we would advise trying following possible solution for the issue.
Related article: Learn To Use QuickBooks Enterprise Features
There is two possible solution process are mentioned here.Troubleshoot Solution-1
The very first step in order to fix the issue is to correct your customer ID. To perform any online service in Account Charts.
- First to select the Company Option and then select the Chart of Accounts.
- Now check out your bank account which enabled for online services.
- Press the right click button on the bank account and then click on the Edit Account option.
- Now you need to go the setting tab for Bank Feed.
- Under the setting tab, you need to make a correction in Customer ID. Then press and close the setting tab in order to come out from the screen.
- Now you are required to run the similar data utility to make sure that the change(s) that you have made to the customer IDs. It should stop the process to be completed.
Related article: QuickBooks Set-Up Services: Why You Should Consider it?