There could be many reasons that HP Printers set up show errors. Some could be complicated and for solving them one needs to contact HP technical support team by calling HP Technical Support number. However, it is not always the case. There could be simple faults may be within the hardware of your printer or computer or software program of your PC which could be causing such errors. These can be solved without going to services centres or without taking any help.
Normally, if the customers call to HP Customer Care Number, the professional guide them properly about checking the chords and other manly errors that can be the reason for configuration or set up problems. We are doing the same for HP Printer Help seekers with the help of this write-up. We have basic solutions for simple problems regarding HP printers which can solve configuration and setup error. Go through this narrative as it can help you a lot.
Setting Up The Driver
With Windows 10, many users have complained that driver built-in fails to install. You can call HP Toll Free Number to know how to fix this issue regarding your driver installation setup. But before that, try the steps written below.
- Go to devices and printers folder
- Disconnect the USB cable which connects your PC and Printer.
- In the search box of your start button option, search for ‘Windows for devices’. Once it appears, choose it and then click 'Devices and Printers’.
- Right-click the printer icon which will appear when you choose ‘Devices and Printers’. Then click ‘Remove Device’.
- Then follow the instructions that will appear on-screen.
- If you see many printer icons are existing; then remove them all.
By doing this, you will be successfully able to remove the printer from devices and printer options. This is needed to be done because Windows 10 does not automatically install the built-printer driver when you connect your PC with Printer via chord or Ethernet. You have to follow a process for installing the driver and for that; you need to first remove the printer from ‘devices and printer’ options on your PC. If you get stuck or your PC crashes in any of the above-written steps, then call on HP Tech Support Phone Number.
Now you can connect your printer to the computer using a chord or wireless connection. Set up the windows update. This will let you automatically download the driver software. Now you just have to install the printer driver. Do it using the ‘Add Printer’ wizard. Follow the step for this:
- In ‘Windows for devices, click on ‘devices and printers’ in the search result!
- Click on ‘Add Printer’
- Now select next, and follow the instructions that will be displayed on your screen.
- Once you will be done with the on-screen instructions, you are then ready to use your printer with successful driver installation.
[Note- If your printer was not present on-screen, and then you cannot make a selection using ‘Add Printer’. For this, call on HP Toll-Free Number for Help.]