Google Flights has a number of specific advantages:
- Lightfast:Google Flights is faster than any other flight search engine, displaying months’ worth of fares in fractions of a second.
- Calendar-based fare view: Google Flights has a simple, calendar view that shows you the cheapest fare over the next 12 months.
- Google Flights Multiple airport search: Google Flights get you to search for the cheapest fare without slowing the search down.
- Doesn't always have the lowest fares: Google Flights works by searching fares sold directly from the airlines and a handful of the top such as Expedia or Orbits. Many times the best fares are found on smaller online travel agencies that Google Flights doesn’t look at. Google Flights doesn't display results from any Airlines, so you'll also need to check those directly with the airline.
- Doesn't find any mistake fares: Google Flights won’t be able to find those. Many mistake faresonly show up on smaller online travel agency websites.
- Displays unavailable deals of google flights: Google Flights will tell you fare is available at a certain rate, but when you click to proceed with a booking either
- The fare jumps in price
There is no way to book online and instructs you instead to call the airline. (Don’t bother calling, it won’t work.)
Google Flights tutorial
Google Flights search fares on nearly every airline’s website, as well as the largest online travel agencies and google flights site available. They will help you quickly.
source url : click here