Hookah Hose Cleaning Tutorial
Firstly, remove the hose from the hookah body. If there is a mouthpiece, remove it.
- Give it one or two good blows to throw out the dry particles.
- Now, put the funnel on one end and block the other end using your thumb.
- Pour in some orange juice. Now, you know why blocked the other end.
- It prevents the fluid from draining out.
- Remove the funnel, block the end and shake the hose, so the orange juice move throughout the hose.
- Elevate one end than the other and vice versa.
- Now, carefully remove your thumb and fill in some hot water and then block it.
- Repeat the movements one more time.
- Lower it into the sink, remove your thumbs and let water drain out.
- One more time, wash it with some more hot water and then again drain out.
- If there is any orange juice left inside, it will get cleared with this step.
- Blow through the hose several times to ensure there are not water drops in it.
- Now, sway it hard. The motion will force out everything inside.
- It's time to hang the hose and let it air dry for a few hours.
- You can put it up on your coat-hanger or some clip; make sure that both the ends are facing the earth.
To know more visit us: